AMD's going to be shaking up its chipset offerings this quarter, if an allegedly leaked roadmap slide is the real deal. The timeline stretches out into 2009 and highlights the increasing dominance of integrated parts. Later this quarter, AMD will revamp its enthusiast-oriented 790FX chipset, launched in November 2007, with its …
Looks like DDR2's days are numbered.
The upcoming Nehalem CPUs from Intel (bet you they'll eventually be named Core 3) will also sport internalized DDR3 memory controllers. With this announcement, the transition has clearly begun across the board.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved