Speedo’s latest swimming gadget may look like a desktop mouse, but it’s actually a waterproof MP3 player designed to keep you amused whilst doing some lengths. Speedo_aquabeat Speedo's Aquabeat: whale song while you swim? The Aquabeat may only have a measly 1GB of storage, but then you’re not likely to be underwater long …
Please tell us when you can get this thing in the UK - I've been wanting someting like this for a long time now.
OK, laps in the pool, probably OK.
At the beach, I can only see this being a bad thing...
There are better solutions already.
Something like a cheap ipod shuffle combined with a case from H2AUDIO and a set of their headphones (which are nicer than the Speedo ones too) comes out to less money and a better system with a better interface.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can