Speedo’s latest swimming gadget may look like a desktop mouse, but it’s actually a waterproof MP3 player designed to keep you amused whilst doing some lengths. Speedo_aquabeat Speedo's Aquabeat: whale song while you swim? The Aquabeat may only have a measly 1GB of storage, but then you’re not likely to be underwater long …
Please tell us when you can get this thing in the UK - I've been wanting someting like this for a long time now.
OK, laps in the pool, probably OK.
At the beach, I can only see this being a bad thing...
There are better solutions already.
Something like a cheap ipod shuffle combined with a case from H2AUDIO and a set of their headphones (which are nicer than the Speedo ones too) comes out to less money and a better system with a better interface.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action