Speedo’s latest swimming gadget may look like a desktop mouse, but it’s actually a waterproof MP3 player designed to keep you amused whilst doing some lengths. Speedo_aquabeat Speedo's Aquabeat: whale song while you swim? The Aquabeat may only have a measly 1GB of storage, but then you’re not likely to be underwater long …
Please tell us when you can get this thing in the UK - I've been wanting someting like this for a long time now.
OK, laps in the pool, probably OK.
At the beach, I can only see this being a bad thing...
There are better solutions already.
Something like a cheap ipod shuffle combined with a case from H2AUDIO and a set of their headphones (which are nicer than the Speedo ones too) comes out to less money and a better system with a better interface.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE