Garmin is branching out from its traditional satnav business and has launched a new GPS system designed for man’s best friend. Garmin_Astro Garmin's GPS system keeps track of up to ten mutts simultaneously Essentially, your dog wears an oversized GPS unit that beams out a signal to be picked-up by a handheld tracking unit. …
Just want I wanted.
This would be great for tracking the misses when shopping. at least I'd have an idea if she's fooding shopping or shopping for herself lol.
Could be handy for tracking the little ones too.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?