Garmin is branching out from its traditional satnav business and has launched a new GPS system designed for man’s best friend. Garmin_Astro Garmin's GPS system keeps track of up to ten mutts simultaneously Essentially, your dog wears an oversized GPS unit that beams out a signal to be picked-up by a handheld tracking unit. …
Just want I wanted.
This would be great for tracking the misses when shopping. at least I'd have an idea if she's fooding shopping or shopping for herself lol.
Could be handy for tracking the little ones too.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked