Garmin is branching out from its traditional satnav business and has launched a new GPS system designed for man’s best friend. Garmin_Astro Garmin's GPS system keeps track of up to ten mutts simultaneously Essentially, your dog wears an oversized GPS unit that beams out a signal to be picked-up by a handheld tracking unit. …
Just want I wanted.
This would be great for tracking the misses when shopping. at least I'd have an idea if she's fooding shopping or shopping for herself lol.
Could be handy for tracking the little ones too.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests