Garmin is branching out from its traditional satnav business and has launched a new GPS system designed for man’s best friend. Garmin_Astro Garmin's GPS system keeps track of up to ten mutts simultaneously Essentially, your dog wears an oversized GPS unit that beams out a signal to be picked-up by a handheld tracking unit. …
Just want I wanted.
This would be great for tracking the misses when shopping. at least I'd have an idea if she's fooding shopping or shopping for herself lol.
Could be handy for tracking the little ones too.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER