Garmin is branching out from its traditional satnav business and has launched a new GPS system designed for man’s best friend. Garmin_Astro Garmin's GPS system keeps track of up to ten mutts simultaneously Essentially, your dog wears an oversized GPS unit that beams out a signal to be picked-up by a handheld tracking unit. …
Just want I wanted.
This would be great for tracking the misses when shopping. at least I'd have an idea if she's fooding shopping or shopping for herself lol.
Could be handy for tracking the little ones too.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft