Having lasted less than three years, the Linux Phone Standards (LiPS) Forum is folding itself into the Linux Mobile (LiMO) Foundation. The closure comes a scant six months after the completion of version one of its standard. LiPS was always something of a second fiddle to LiMO, though the Forum strove to distinguish itself from …
AQur in QUM ...... Allahu Akbar/Oi Vay.
What a delightful Juicy Lucy Tale. QuITe Perfect 4 HeadQuarters 2.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?