Yahoo! has fixed a vulnerability that left users of its popular webmail service at risk of having their login credentials stolen. The cross-site scripting flaw, which allowed session IDs to be be stolen, involves the interaction between Yahoo! mail and the Yahoo! Messenger instant messaging client. The flaw was discovered in May …
Why use web-based chat?
It's a good thing I never do. If possible, I install a client.
check help , current version now looks like 184.108.40.2061 but shows copyright 1997-2006 yahoo! UK
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle