Yahoo! has fixed a vulnerability that left users of its popular webmail service at risk of having their login credentials stolen. The cross-site scripting flaw, which allowed session IDs to be be stolen, involves the interaction between Yahoo! mail and the Yahoo! Messenger instant messaging client. The flaw was discovered in May …
Why use web-based chat?
It's a good thing I never do. If possible, I install a client.
check help , current version now looks like 184.108.40.2061 but shows copyright 1997-2006 yahoo! UK
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER