Yahoo! has fixed a vulnerability that left users of its popular webmail service at risk of having their login credentials stolen. The cross-site scripting flaw, which allowed session IDs to be be stolen, involves the interaction between Yahoo! mail and the Yahoo! Messenger instant messaging client. The flaw was discovered in May …
Why use web-based chat?
It's a good thing I never do. If possible, I install a client.
check help , current version now looks like 18.104.22.1681 but shows copyright 1997-2006 yahoo! UK
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA