Yahoo! has fixed a vulnerability that left users of its popular webmail service at risk of having their login credentials stolen. The cross-site scripting flaw, which allowed session IDs to be be stolen, involves the interaction between Yahoo! mail and the Yahoo! Messenger instant messaging client. The flaw was discovered in May …
Why use web-based chat?
It's a good thing I never do. If possible, I install a client.
check help , current version now looks like 220.127.116.111 but shows copyright 1997-2006 yahoo! UK
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft