Intel looks set to follow the release of its 'Bloomfield' 45nm processors - all based on the 'Nehalem' architecture - with a gamer-oriented chipset, the X58. The chipset's specs aren't known, but it's not hard to guess. The northbridge will be 'Tylersburg', the chip that links to the host processor over Intel's new …
DOES THIS MEAN 2 16x SLOTS AT 16x?
SEEMS OBVIOUS YET WHO WANTS 4 8X SLOTS UNLESS YOU use really cheaper cards. As Bandwidth thru pci-e system is determiner, isn't it smarter to make something practicalbe, two 16X slots at 16X?
Signed:PHYSICIAN THOMAS STEWART VON DRASHEK M.D.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone