Intel looks set to follow the release of its 'Bloomfield' 45nm processors - all based on the 'Nehalem' architecture - with a gamer-oriented chipset, the X58. The chipset's specs aren't known, but it's not hard to guess. The northbridge will be 'Tylersburg', the chip that links to the host processor over Intel's new …
DOES THIS MEAN 2 16x SLOTS AT 16x?
SEEMS OBVIOUS YET WHO WANTS 4 8X SLOTS UNLESS YOU use really cheaper cards. As Bandwidth thru pci-e system is determiner, isn't it smarter to make something practicalbe, two 16X slots at 16X?
Signed:PHYSICIAN THOMAS STEWART VON DRASHEK M.D.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!