Speculation a month or so back that Intel will soon be releasing a dual-core Atom processor failed to be followed by the anticipated announcement. Now we know why: shortages of the single-core version. So maintain motherboard-maker moles cited by DigiTimes. They claim that the two-core Atom - model number 330 - was due to go …
The lines set to make the Dual Atoms are busy filling the single core Void Intel said wouldn't happen.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know