Speculation a month or so back that Intel will soon be releasing a dual-core Atom processor failed to be followed by the anticipated announcement. Now we know why: shortages of the single-core version. So maintain motherboard-maker moles cited by DigiTimes. They claim that the two-core Atom - model number 330 - was due to go …
The lines set to make the Dual Atoms are busy filling the single core Void Intel said wouldn't happen.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!