Speculation a month or so back that Intel will soon be releasing a dual-core Atom processor failed to be followed by the anticipated announcement. Now we know why: shortages of the single-core version. So maintain motherboard-maker moles cited by DigiTimes. They claim that the two-core Atom - model number 330 - was due to go …
The lines set to make the Dual Atoms are busy filling the single core Void Intel said wouldn't happen.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook