Open source systems management specialist Hyperic is sticking its inquisitive probe into Amazon.com's cloud. The firm this week launched cloudstatus.com, a website that monitors and reports the status of Amazon's web services. It currently provides a non-customer specific view of Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple …
I Don't Get It
What's the big deal and why is this important? It ought to be fairly obvious if Amazons service crashes.
Oh wait. Hyperic wants to sell itself to Amazon. That makes sense.
is that if you are a business operating through amazon you pay them a lot of rental every month. So you want to know how efficient their services and what you are paying them for is.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests