Open source systems management specialist Hyperic is sticking its inquisitive probe into Amazon.com's cloud. The firm this week launched cloudstatus.com, a website that monitors and reports the status of Amazon's web services. It currently provides a non-customer specific view of Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple …
I Don't Get It
What's the big deal and why is this important? It ought to be fairly obvious if Amazons service crashes.
Oh wait. Hyperic wants to sell itself to Amazon. That makes sense.
is that if you are a business operating through amazon you pay them a lot of rental every month. So you want to know how efficient their services and what you are paying them for is.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS