Several High Street stores have been named and shamed for selling 18-rated videogames to a 15-year-old underage girl during an undercover operation by Harrow Trading Standards and consumer advocate Which?. The girl was enough pocket money to try to buy games from nine shops, including HMV, Debenhams, Currys Digital, Tesco and …
Now this is marketing!
Who's going to be raking it in this month?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp