Mark this as an escalation of Google's recent skirmish with the web analytics industry: the search omnicorp is launching a free tool to target surfers that will compete with subscription services offered by comScore and Nielsen. From today Google will offer shiny-suited types the tool, dubbed AdPlanner, to help them find the …
Trends for Websites...hmm
Interesting they will let you see microsoft, apple et all...but it wont let you look at google.com stats, very interesting!
Darn RSS feed !
Rss title was quite different .... : "Google preps conflict of interest-tastic web anal" was much more interesting.
Mine is the black latex one with the handcuffs in the back.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?