Mark this as an escalation of Google's recent skirmish with the web analytics industry: the search omnicorp is launching a free tool to target surfers that will compete with subscription services offered by comScore and Nielsen. From today Google will offer shiny-suited types the tool, dubbed AdPlanner, to help them find the …
Trends for Websites...hmm
Interesting they will let you see microsoft, apple et all...but it wont let you look at google.com stats, very interesting!
Darn RSS feed !
Rss title was quite different .... : "Google preps conflict of interest-tastic web anal" was much more interesting.
Mine is the black latex one with the handcuffs in the back.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'