Mark this as an escalation of Google's recent skirmish with the web analytics industry: the search omnicorp is launching a free tool to target surfers that will compete with subscription services offered by comScore and Nielsen. From today Google will offer shiny-suited types the tool, dubbed AdPlanner, to help them find the …
Trends for Websites...hmm
Interesting they will let you see microsoft, apple et all...but it wont let you look at google.com stats, very interesting!
Darn RSS feed !
Rss title was quite different .... : "Google preps conflict of interest-tastic web anal" was much more interesting.
Mine is the black latex one with the handcuffs in the back.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market