Mark this as an escalation of Google's recent skirmish with the web analytics industry: the search omnicorp is launching a free tool to target surfers that will compete with subscription services offered by comScore and Nielsen. From today Google will offer shiny-suited types the tool, dubbed AdPlanner, to help them find the …
Trends for Websites...hmm
Interesting they will let you see microsoft, apple et all...but it wont let you look at google.com stats, very interesting!
Darn RSS feed !
Rss title was quite different .... : "Google preps conflict of interest-tastic web anal" was much more interesting.
Mine is the black latex one with the handcuffs in the back.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes