It's time again for Cisco's annual customer conference, Cisco Live! in Orlando. Better dust off that old Sadville avatar, networking fans, these things curiously get beamed in at Linden Lab's infamous soul dump Second Life. Cisco networkers master the Rasengan! This year's conference certainly doesn't have the same new product …
WAAS or WAAS?
Am I the only one who saw this headline and thought "What in the name of <insert favorite mythical figure> do Cisco and the Web have to do with the GPS Wide Area Augmentation System?"...
Yes? Oh well, mine's the one with the GPS in the pocket then!
Bloody Americans and their acronym overloading
Bad enough that they "overload" MSG (Madison Square Gardens) and ET (Entertainment Tonight) but now Wide Area Augmentation System.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars