Salesforce.com's CEO has tried to nudge potential partners and customers away from the hosted computing services of Amazon, Google and Facebook by saying that Force.com is for serious business developers who want to make some coin. Marc Benioff made his cloudy pitch at a Salesforce.com evangelism event in Silicon Valley, where …
Not sure what to make of Marc's comments
Benioff announces checkout and at the same time invests in a startup company which builds a billing solutions for SaaS company.
Salesforce.com partners with Google on Google apps and yet he says that only Force.com can satisfy the needs of an enterprise.
Salesforce.com has grown and thrived by meeting the needs of small and medium businesses and yet he wants to disown the market and claim the enterprise space.
Come on.. for the little media coverage that my favourite MMORPG gets, at least get it's name correct!
Let me see...
The Force will provide everything you need (to code a mashup whose critical parts are provided at the sole pleasure of another company that can withdraw them at any time).
Have I understood correctly?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update