Motorola has finally spoken-up over rumours that it’s developing a mobile phone with camera giant Kodak, and has unveiled the Motozine ZN5 handset. Motorola_ZN5 Motorola's ZN5 sports a Kodak 5Mp camera Rumours about the phone first emerged back in May, although until now very little was known about it. But, Motorola has since …
Could be a goer
Real flash (take note lazy journos) and sensible megapixellage for the unspecified but inevitably tiny sensor size. I wondered what (if any) zoom facility there was other than pointless digital zoom, and found this on the Motorola website:
"Fixed optical zoom lens"
I'll take that as a yeah-but-no-but...
I'm probably unique in that I expect a mobile phone to be just that, not a mobile Discoteque, pjtographic studio, games room etc BUT, would it be better not to THROW things into such a delicate instrument in order to avoid damage?
Re: Telling bones?
Ah, but the only thing stated as "thrown in" is software. That's squishy and won't cause damage.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS