Register Hardware never have thought you’d need much storage half-way up a craggy rockface, but quirky online retailer Brando thinks differently. Brando_USB_carabin Brando's USB Carabiner Flash drive The company has launched the USB Carabiner Flash drive, which not only provides a way for mountain rescue teams, hikers and …
What's the chances...
...of finding some unsecured wifi up there
Not for climbing
Just in case it isn't obvious, there's absolutely no way this are load-rated karabiners. Not for climbing. Mmkay?
Crossbones cos of the chance of _DEATH_
What do you mean "not for climbing"? You lure me in with promises of climbing related 4GB goodness and then casually cut the rope....
Hmm, I'll stick to my UIAA approved 25KN + 3 Sigma rated biners thanks.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap