Fridges are a great invention, but the major drawback is that you’ve got to get out of the armchair and walk all the way across to them for an ice-cold beer. Well, not any more, because an remote-control booze cooler’s rolled onto the scene. RC_Beer Beer comes to you, within 30ft The R/C Drinks Cooler looks no different from …
Oh, that RC
I thought you meant that the Archbishop of Westminster was tooling up for the brewery trade.
It's not enough
Aside from it not being available from the provided link, it appears useless on dirt and sand. What we need is rc beer delivery on the beach and a longer transmitter range.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix