Fridges are a great invention, but the major drawback is that you’ve got to get out of the armchair and walk all the way across to them for an ice-cold beer. Well, not any more, because an remote-control booze cooler’s rolled onto the scene. RC_Beer Beer comes to you, within 30ft The R/C Drinks Cooler looks no different from …
Oh, that RC
I thought you meant that the Archbishop of Westminster was tooling up for the brewery trade.
It's not enough
Aside from it not being available from the provided link, it appears useless on dirt and sand. What we need is rc beer delivery on the beach and a longer transmitter range.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro