Fridges are a great invention, but the major drawback is that you’ve got to get out of the armchair and walk all the way across to them for an ice-cold beer. Well, not any more, because an remote-control booze cooler’s rolled onto the scene. RC_Beer Beer comes to you, within 30ft The R/C Drinks Cooler looks no different from …
Oh, that RC
I thought you meant that the Archbishop of Westminster was tooling up for the brewery trade.
It's not enough
Aside from it not being available from the provided link, it appears useless on dirt and sand. What we need is rc beer delivery on the beach and a longer transmitter range.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action