Fridges are a great invention, but the major drawback is that you’ve got to get out of the armchair and walk all the way across to them for an ice-cold beer. Well, not any more, because an remote-control booze cooler’s rolled onto the scene. RC_Beer Beer comes to you, within 30ft The R/C Drinks Cooler looks no different from …
Oh, that RC
I thought you meant that the Archbishop of Westminster was tooling up for the brewery trade.
It's not enough
Aside from it not being available from the provided link, it appears useless on dirt and sand. What we need is rc beer delivery on the beach and a longer transmitter range.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE