Microsoft has pushed out a revised version of a security update issued earlier this month after realising its first attempt at cracking a Bluetooth security bug failed to do the business. Redmond's first go at resolving a vulnerability in its Bluetooth stack failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service …
I know it's Friday and it's not that important in the scheme of things
but phrases like "failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows XP Service Pack 3" make me cringe. Either remove the word "either", *OR* change the "and" to an "or" please.
Mines the one with the OED weighin it down.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft