Microsoft has pushed out a revised version of a security update issued earlier this month after realising its first attempt at cracking a Bluetooth security bug failed to do the business. Redmond's first go at resolving a vulnerability in its Bluetooth stack failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service …
I know it's Friday and it's not that important in the scheme of things
but phrases like "failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows XP Service Pack 3" make me cringe. Either remove the word "either", *OR* change the "and" to an "or" please.
Mines the one with the OED weighin it down.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan