Microsoft has pushed out a revised version of a security update issued earlier this month after realising its first attempt at cracking a Bluetooth security bug failed to do the business. Redmond's first go at resolving a vulnerability in its Bluetooth stack failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service …
I know it's Friday and it's not that important in the scheme of things
but phrases like "failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows XP Service Pack 3" make me cringe. Either remove the word "either", *OR* change the "and" to an "or" please.
Mines the one with the OED weighin it down.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball