Microsoft has pushed out a revised version of a security update issued earlier this month after realising its first attempt at cracking a Bluetooth security bug failed to do the business. Redmond's first go at resolving a vulnerability in its Bluetooth stack failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service …
I know it's Friday and it's not that important in the scheme of things
but phrases like "failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows XP Service Pack 3" make me cringe. Either remove the word "either", *OR* change the "and" to an "or" please.
Mines the one with the OED weighin it down.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!