Microsoft has pushed out a revised version of a security update issued earlier this month after realising its first attempt at cracking a Bluetooth security bug failed to do the business. Redmond's first go at resolving a vulnerability in its Bluetooth stack failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service …
I know it's Friday and it's not that important in the scheme of things
but phrases like "failed to properly protect machines running either Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows XP Service Pack 3" make me cringe. Either remove the word "either", *OR* change the "and" to an "or" please.
Mines the one with the OED weighin it down.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes