If you can’t convince your partner to go to salsa lessons with you, why not trade them in for a robot? Or, to be more specific, an Automated Music Personality (AMP) that knows all the moves. AMP_Robot AMP: plays music, dances and follows you around AMP is the result of a joint initiative between Tiger Electronics and Sega …
It's not an El Reg weird robot feature...
...without a link to a youtube vid of the robot looking like someone having an epileptic fit after three chunky lines of coke.
Sort it out, Sherwood!
I for one welcome our Cylon-Segway clone overlords.
working link cool robot
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide