If you can’t convince your partner to go to salsa lessons with you, why not trade them in for a robot? Or, to be more specific, an Automated Music Personality (AMP) that knows all the moves. AMP_Robot AMP: plays music, dances and follows you around AMP is the result of a joint initiative between Tiger Electronics and Sega …
It's not an El Reg weird robot feature...
...without a link to a youtube vid of the robot looking like someone having an epileptic fit after three chunky lines of coke.
Sort it out, Sherwood!
I for one welcome our Cylon-Segway clone overlords.
working link cool robot
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats