If you can’t convince your partner to go to salsa lessons with you, why not trade them in for a robot? Or, to be more specific, an Automated Music Personality (AMP) that knows all the moves. AMP_Robot AMP: plays music, dances and follows you around AMP is the result of a joint initiative between Tiger Electronics and Sega …
It's not an El Reg weird robot feature...
...without a link to a youtube vid of the robot looking like someone having an epileptic fit after three chunky lines of coke.
Sort it out, Sherwood!
I for one welcome our Cylon-Segway clone overlords.
working link cool robot
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt