If you can’t convince your partner to go to salsa lessons with you, why not trade them in for a robot? Or, to be more specific, an Automated Music Personality (AMP) that knows all the moves. AMP_Robot AMP: plays music, dances and follows you around AMP is the result of a joint initiative between Tiger Electronics and Sega …
It's not an El Reg weird robot feature...
...without a link to a youtube vid of the robot looking like someone having an epileptic fit after three chunky lines of coke.
Sort it out, Sherwood!
I for one welcome our Cylon-Segway clone overlords.
working link cool robot
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait