AMD's upcoming SB750 southbridge chip, destined for use with the 790FX and 790GX chipsets, is set to allow the company's Black Edition CPUs to be overclocked further than was previously possible. The 790FX is already available, and implements the AMD OverDrive overclocking utility. It launched late last year with the SB600 …
AMD keeps on geting better and better!
hi, with the release of the HD4850 and now this the gamers should be happy! The Phenom is still the best cpu for gamers with Spider platform 780G chipset with hybrid crossfire!
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search