AMD's upcoming SB750 southbridge chip, destined for use with the 790FX and 790GX chipsets, is set to allow the company's Black Edition CPUs to be overclocked further than was previously possible. The 790FX is already available, and implements the AMD OverDrive overclocking utility. It launched late last year with the SB600 …
AMD keeps on geting better and better!
hi, with the release of the HD4850 and now this the gamers should be happy! The Phenom is still the best cpu for gamers with Spider platform 780G chipset with hybrid crossfire!
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370