AMD's upcoming SB750 southbridge chip, destined for use with the 790FX and 790GX chipsets, is set to allow the company's Black Edition CPUs to be overclocked further than was previously possible. The 790FX is already available, and implements the AMD OverDrive overclocking utility. It launched late last year with the SB600 …
AMD keeps on geting better and better!
hi, with the release of the HD4850 and now this the gamers should be happy! The Phenom is still the best cpu for gamers with Spider platform 780G chipset with hybrid crossfire!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…