AMD's upcoming SB750 southbridge chip, destined for use with the 790FX and 790GX chipsets, is set to allow the company's Black Edition CPUs to be overclocked further than was previously possible. The 790FX is already available, and implements the AMD OverDrive overclocking utility. It launched late last year with the SB600 …
AMD keeps on geting better and better!
hi, with the release of the HD4850 and now this the gamers should be happy! The Phenom is still the best cpu for gamers with Spider platform 780G chipset with hybrid crossfire!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle