Gamers may soon see some major storage capacity changes made to the Wii and Xbox 360, with Nintendo thought to be working on a storage option, and Microsoft poised to unveil a new capacity model. Laurent Fischer, Nintendo’s European MD, said in a report by Gamesindustry.biz that Nintendo has identified a storage-related “issue” …
My PS3 cost me trivial money to upgrade to 200GB... I wonder how much the Xbox 60GB upgrade price will be, considering the 20GB costed over £140..
Why does the Wii need all that storage - nothing will be able to use it, short of a few saves
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging