Gamers may soon see some major storage capacity changes made to the Wii and Xbox 360, with Nintendo thought to be working on a storage option, and Microsoft poised to unveil a new capacity model. Laurent Fischer, Nintendo’s European MD, said in a report by Gamesindustry.biz that Nintendo has identified a storage-related “issue” …
My PS3 cost me trivial money to upgrade to 200GB... I wonder how much the Xbox 60GB upgrade price will be, considering the 20GB costed over £140..
Why does the Wii need all that storage - nothing will be able to use it, short of a few saves
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats