Gamers may soon see some major storage capacity changes made to the Wii and Xbox 360, with Nintendo thought to be working on a storage option, and Microsoft poised to unveil a new capacity model. Laurent Fischer, Nintendo’s European MD, said in a report by Gamesindustry.biz that Nintendo has identified a storage-related “issue” …
My PS3 cost me trivial money to upgrade to 200GB... I wonder how much the Xbox 60GB upgrade price will be, considering the 20GB costed over £140..
Why does the Wii need all that storage - nothing will be able to use it, short of a few saves
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby