More details have emerged about 'Bobcat', the processor AMD has in development that's set to take on Intel's Atom processor family. As Register Hardware reported last year, AMD let slip that it was working on a UMPC chip, Bobcat, at the Computex 2007 show. AMD didn't say much else, but a company presentation slide that appears …
Does it scream like 'Bobcat' Goldthwait if I try to overclock it too much?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?