UN telco branch the International Telecommunications Union has called on member nations to standardise their child helpline numbers, to help jet-setting ankle-biters remember who to call. The proposal to use 116 111 as the standard number around the world comes from Child Helpline International, an organisation that works to …
In the spirit of double entendres...
What about children with siblings? it seems only fair they should have a helpline too.
in all seriousness though...
it sounds like a good proposal, though i didn't think this was a problem. an easier, unbilled number is a good idea nevertheless.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods