UN telco branch the International Telecommunications Union has called on member nations to standardise their child helpline numbers, to help jet-setting ankle-biters remember who to call. The proposal to use 116 111 as the standard number around the world comes from Child Helpline International, an organisation that works to …
In the spirit of double entendres...
What about children with siblings? it seems only fair they should have a helpline too.
in all seriousness though...
it sounds like a good proposal, though i didn't think this was a problem. an easier, unbilled number is a good idea nevertheless.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC