UN telco branch the International Telecommunications Union has called on member nations to standardise their child helpline numbers, to help jet-setting ankle-biters remember who to call. The proposal to use 116 111 as the standard number around the world comes from Child Helpline International, an organisation that works to …
In the spirit of double entendres...
What about children with siblings? it seems only fair they should have a helpline too.
in all seriousness though...
it sounds like a good proposal, though i didn't think this was a problem. an easier, unbilled number is a good idea nevertheless.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?