UN telco branch the International Telecommunications Union has called on member nations to standardise their child helpline numbers, to help jet-setting ankle-biters remember who to call. The proposal to use 116 111 as the standard number around the world comes from Child Helpline International, an organisation that works to …
In the spirit of double entendres...
What about children with siblings? it seems only fair they should have a helpline too.
in all seriousness though...
it sounds like a good proposal, though i didn't think this was a problem. an easier, unbilled number is a good idea nevertheless.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it