Henry Nicholas III pleaded not guilty yesterday to a stack of charges ranging from stock options backdating to distributing illegal drugs. Nicholas, 48, entered his pleas at the Federal Court in Santa Ana, California yesterday. He will return to face trial on July 29, and in the meantime is free on bail. According to reports, …
Now, that is a guy who knows how to
am I never invited?
i thought my boss was cool!
this guy certainly knows how to entertain eh? :)
You were, darling.
You simply don't remember.
And I'm not surprised, either.
No problem here
Hey, he's loaded, he's earnt the right to party.
Probably not too sensible to spike people's drinks, but it's not like doing drugs makes you an instant danger to society.
Now thats the way to increase productivity.....
spike the employee's drinks with ecstasy!!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…