Henry Nicholas III pleaded not guilty yesterday to a stack of charges ranging from stock options backdating to distributing illegal drugs. Nicholas, 48, entered his pleas at the Federal Court in Santa Ana, California yesterday. He will return to face trial on July 29, and in the meantime is free on bail. According to reports, …
Now, that is a guy who knows how to
am I never invited?
i thought my boss was cool!
this guy certainly knows how to entertain eh? :)
You were, darling.
You simply don't remember.
And I'm not surprised, either.
No problem here
Hey, he's loaded, he's earnt the right to party.
Probably not too sensible to spike people's drinks, but it's not like doing drugs makes you an instant danger to society.
Now thats the way to increase productivity.....
spike the employee's drinks with ecstasy!!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD