Henry Nicholas III pleaded not guilty yesterday to a stack of charges ranging from stock options backdating to distributing illegal drugs. Nicholas, 48, entered his pleas at the Federal Court in Santa Ana, California yesterday. He will return to face trial on July 29, and in the meantime is free on bail. According to reports, …
Now, that is a guy who knows how to
am I never invited?
i thought my boss was cool!
this guy certainly knows how to entertain eh? :)
You were, darling.
You simply don't remember.
And I'm not surprised, either.
No problem here
Hey, he's loaded, he's earnt the right to party.
Probably not too sensible to spike people's drinks, but it's not like doing drugs makes you an instant danger to society.
Now thats the way to increase productivity.....
spike the employee's drinks with ecstasy!!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call