Adobe injected a note of nervousness into the tech investment community yesterday as it set third quarter financial targets at the lower end of some analysts’ estimates and its CEO said a naughty word. The software vendor said it expects third quarter revenues to come in at $855m to $885m, generating earnings per share of $0.45 …
Or it could be...
... trade is tailing off a little cause they are do their best to rip their customers off at every opportunity, with unfair pricing and useless imcremental upgrades and charging full whack for the privilage.
Who's the gimp now
enouf said :)
...did they send it in a .pdf format?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth