Adobe injected a note of nervousness into the tech investment community yesterday as it set third quarter financial targets at the lower end of some analysts’ estimates and its CEO said a naughty word. The software vendor said it expects third quarter revenues to come in at $855m to $885m, generating earnings per share of $0.45 …
Or it could be...
... trade is tailing off a little cause they are do their best to rip their customers off at every opportunity, with unfair pricing and useless imcremental upgrades and charging full whack for the privilage.
Who's the gimp now
enouf said :)
...did they send it in a .pdf format?
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball