Adobe injected a note of nervousness into the tech investment community yesterday as it set third quarter financial targets at the lower end of some analysts’ estimates and its CEO said a naughty word. The software vendor said it expects third quarter revenues to come in at $855m to $885m, generating earnings per share of $0.45 …
Or it could be...
... trade is tailing off a little cause they are do their best to rip their customers off at every opportunity, with unfair pricing and useless imcremental upgrades and charging full whack for the privilage.
Who's the gimp now
enouf said :)
...did they send it in a .pdf format?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes