T-Mobile is to offer Germans Apple's 3G iPhone for just €1 ($1.54/£0.79) - provided they sign up for a new €69-a-month contract. The deal centres on the 8GB iPhone, Reuters reports, but we're more interested in the package that will retail for €169.95. That's the equivalent of $262 - rather more than the $199 (€129), Apple CEO …
"£134 - about £100 less than the £269"
Or UNDER Half price even. I could easily work in marketing.
Oh come on...
It's pretty obvious it's a contract phone.
Fair point - that page wasn't there when I wrote the story.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'