T-Mobile is to offer Germans Apple's 3G iPhone for just €1 ($1.54/£0.79) - provided they sign up for a new €69-a-month contract. The deal centres on the 8GB iPhone, Reuters reports, but we're more interested in the package that will retail for €169.95. That's the equivalent of $262 - rather more than the $199 (€129), Apple CEO …
"£134 - about £100 less than the £269"
Or UNDER Half price even. I could easily work in marketing.
Oh come on...
It's pretty obvious it's a contract phone.
Fair point - that page wasn't there when I wrote the story.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of unusual BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan