T-Mobile is to offer Germans Apple's 3G iPhone for just €1 ($1.54/£0.79) - provided they sign up for a new €69-a-month contract. The deal centres on the 8GB iPhone, Reuters reports, but we're more interested in the package that will retail for €169.95. That's the equivalent of $262 - rather more than the $199 (€129), Apple CEO …
"£134 - about £100 less than the £269"
Or UNDER Half price even. I could easily work in marketing.
Oh come on...
It's pretty obvious it's a contract phone.
Fair point - that page wasn't there when I wrote the story.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp