Intel will introduce a trio of desktop processors based on its next-gen 'Nehalem' architecture in Q4, the latest whispers from Asian motherboard-maker moles allege. Intel Nehalem Inside Intel's Nehalem The fourth quarter will see the introduction of a pair of mainstream desktop quad-core parts and a single Extreme chip, aimed …
Quite a range of clock speeds
"The other two Bloomfields will run at 2.93MHz and 2.66GHz, respectively"
Golly, that first one is slower than a ZX Spectrum. :-)
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'