Intel will introduce a trio of desktop processors based on its next-gen 'Nehalem' architecture in Q4, the latest whispers from Asian motherboard-maker moles allege. Intel Nehalem Inside Intel's Nehalem The fourth quarter will see the introduction of a pair of mainstream desktop quad-core parts and a single Extreme chip, aimed …
Quite a range of clock speeds
"The other two Bloomfields will run at 2.93MHz and 2.66GHz, respectively"
Golly, that first one is slower than a ZX Spectrum. :-)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great