Intel will introduce a trio of desktop processors based on its next-gen 'Nehalem' architecture in Q4, the latest whispers from Asian motherboard-maker moles allege. Intel Nehalem Inside Intel's Nehalem The fourth quarter will see the introduction of a pair of mainstream desktop quad-core parts and a single Extreme chip, aimed …
Quite a range of clock speeds
"The other two Bloomfields will run at 2.93MHz and 2.66GHz, respectively"
Golly, that first one is slower than a ZX Spectrum. :-)
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can