The Eclipse Foundation's annual code blitz - this year under the name Ganymede - kicks off at the end of this month with 24 Eclipse projects co-ordinating their new releases. Now in its third year, this annual big push keeps getting bigger. Ganymede is Eclipse's largest co-ordinate release of updated projects to-date, beating …
Eclipse is antique.
Eclipse feels like the Soviet Union - well planned, poorly executed, run by a small klan of cigar smoking bureaucrats. Lots of folks are moving to NetBeans, I'm feeling a motivation to do the same. Very sad, given where Eclipse started.
NetBeans must be running scared - every time there is an article about Eclipse, up pops a troll to declare that Eclipse is dead and everyone should move to NetBeans.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL