The Eclipse Foundation's annual code blitz - this year under the name Ganymede - kicks off at the end of this month with 24 Eclipse projects co-ordinating their new releases. Now in its third year, this annual big push keeps getting bigger. Ganymede is Eclipse's largest co-ordinate release of updated projects to-date, beating …
Eclipse is antique.
Eclipse feels like the Soviet Union - well planned, poorly executed, run by a small klan of cigar smoking bureaucrats. Lots of folks are moving to NetBeans, I'm feeling a motivation to do the same. Very sad, given where Eclipse started.
NetBeans must be running scared - every time there is an article about Eclipse, up pops a troll to declare that Eclipse is dead and everyone should move to NetBeans.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can