Small form-factor PC specialist Shuttle is cashing in on the imminent arrival of the next episode in horror game saga Alone in the Dark by punting a one-off - literally - machine kitted out in AITD imagery. Shuttle Alone in the Dark SFF PC Shuttle's Alone in the Dark SFF PC: gimme the prize Describing the SFF PC as "unique", …
Nice computer company, but dumb promoting
HI, I don't think promoting a horror movie obvious for profit is a good way to make money and does not speak highly of a company like Shuttle.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8