Small form-factor PC specialist Shuttle is cashing in on the imminent arrival of the next episode in horror game saga Alone in the Dark by punting a one-off - literally - machine kitted out in AITD imagery. Shuttle Alone in the Dark SFF PC Shuttle's Alone in the Dark SFF PC: gimme the prize Describing the SFF PC as "unique", …
Nice computer company, but dumb promoting
HI, I don't think promoting a horror movie obvious for profit is a good way to make money and does not speak highly of a company like Shuttle.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook