Small form-factor PC specialist Shuttle is cashing in on the imminent arrival of the next episode in horror game saga Alone in the Dark by punting a one-off - literally - machine kitted out in AITD imagery. Shuttle Alone in the Dark SFF PC Shuttle's Alone in the Dark SFF PC: gimme the prize Describing the SFF PC as "unique", …
Nice computer company, but dumb promoting
HI, I don't think promoting a horror movie obvious for profit is a good way to make money and does not speak highly of a company like Shuttle.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK