Small form-factor PC specialist Shuttle is cashing in on the imminent arrival of the next episode in horror game saga Alone in the Dark by punting a one-off - literally - machine kitted out in AITD imagery. Shuttle Alone in the Dark SFF PC Shuttle's Alone in the Dark SFF PC: gimme the prize Describing the SFF PC as "unique", …
Nice computer company, but dumb promoting
HI, I don't think promoting a horror movie obvious for profit is a good way to make money and does not speak highly of a company like Shuttle.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)