Small form-factor PC specialist Shuttle is cashing in on the imminent arrival of the next episode in horror game saga Alone in the Dark by punting a one-off - literally - machine kitted out in AITD imagery. Shuttle Alone in the Dark SFF PC Shuttle's Alone in the Dark SFF PC: gimme the prize Describing the SFF PC as "unique", …
Nice computer company, but dumb promoting
HI, I don't think promoting a horror movie obvious for profit is a good way to make money and does not speak highly of a company like Shuttle.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball