LG has launched a sliderphone handset with an integrated Bluetooth earpiece - a world first, the company claimed. LG Decoy LG's Decoy and friends: 'ear', 'ear' what's all this then? The handset's dubbed the 'Decoy' - or, more formally, the LG-VX8610. As you can see from the pics, the headset slips into a bay on the back, …
Decoy it might be called...
... but it entirely fails to distract my attention when checking out that picture!
A rival too
.... the EEE pc girl
Neat, very neat
Now THAT is innovative.
This is great!
How come Samsung and LG manage to release new innovative phones every week? It's amazing!
This phone would suit me very well if i didnt have charging cradle in my car.
What a shame that...
I had this idea the moment i read the headline and excerpt.
I wish i had before. people should say integrated bluetooth more often, i'd have appreciated the royalties.
If you look closely.... there's are two phones in the picture. Seriously!
Are you sure they're not Polaroids of interstellar objects protruding from the phones?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests