Intel will release new entry-level Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad processor series next quarter, it has been claimed. The Core 2 Quad Q8000 line will be born in the form of the 2.33GHz Q8200, which will contain 4MB of L2 cache - 2MB shared by each pair of cores - and sit on a 1333MHz frontside bus (FSB). A number of Asian websites …
800FSB what a joke, Intel's FSB is a big bottleneck
I wouldn't own a Intel Chip and refuse to advertise Intel due to their alleged antitrust behavior, which as a computer reseller, I have seen evidence of. AMD is still more innovative than Intel with a discrete quad core desktop and server CPU. The new Puma laptop is better than Intel. Its time for Intel to play fair.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market