Intel will release new entry-level Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad processor series next quarter, it has been claimed. The Core 2 Quad Q8000 line will be born in the form of the 2.33GHz Q8200, which will contain 4MB of L2 cache - 2MB shared by each pair of cores - and sit on a 1333MHz frontside bus (FSB). A number of Asian websites …
800FSB what a joke, Intel's FSB is a big bottleneck
I wouldn't own a Intel Chip and refuse to advertise Intel due to their alleged antitrust behavior, which as a computer reseller, I have seen evidence of. AMD is still more innovative than Intel with a discrete quad core desktop and server CPU. The new Puma laptop is better than Intel. Its time for Intel to play fair.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!