Intel has denied keeping USB 3.0 - aka SuperSpeed USB - to itself, refuting rumours circulating around the halls at Computex last week. As Register Hardware said at the time, Intel can't stop other companies getting their hands on the USB 3.0 specification - and the final standard, once it's ratified - because it's not the only …
USB 3.0 ..... Blessings in Disguise?
Wow, a covert hardware channel for covert software. Bravo Intel,... very Stealthy in Deed, indeed.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix