AMD will release dual-core chips based on its tenth-generation, K10 core design - despite rumours to the contrary. Earlier this week, Chinese-language site HKPEC said that motherboard-maker moles had claimed that the part, codenamed 'Kuma', had been cancelled. Instead of releasing the 65nm chip later this quarter, AMD would hold …
Swahili speakers will love this!
I sure hope that this is not cancelled or renamed. The concept of a dual core "k*ma" (sorry, I just can't say/write it) is mind boggling.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?