AMD will release dual-core chips based on its tenth-generation, K10 core design - despite rumours to the contrary. Earlier this week, Chinese-language site HKPEC said that motherboard-maker moles had claimed that the part, codenamed 'Kuma', had been cancelled. Instead of releasing the 65nm chip later this quarter, AMD would hold …
Swahili speakers will love this!
I sure hope that this is not cancelled or renamed. The concept of a dual core "k*ma" (sorry, I just can't say/write it) is mind boggling.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS