AMD will release dual-core chips based on its tenth-generation, K10 core design - despite rumours to the contrary. Earlier this week, Chinese-language site HKPEC said that motherboard-maker moles had claimed that the part, codenamed 'Kuma', had been cancelled. Instead of releasing the 65nm chip later this quarter, AMD would hold …
Swahili speakers will love this!
I sure hope that this is not cancelled or renamed. The concept of a dual core "k*ma" (sorry, I just can't say/write it) is mind boggling.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant