AMD will release dual-core chips based on its tenth-generation, K10 core design - despite rumours to the contrary. Earlier this week, Chinese-language site HKPEC said that motherboard-maker moles had claimed that the part, codenamed 'Kuma', had been cancelled. Instead of releasing the 65nm chip later this quarter, AMD would hold …
Swahili speakers will love this!
I sure hope that this is not cancelled or renamed. The concept of a dual core "k*ma" (sorry, I just can't say/write it) is mind boggling.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great