Toshiba will put what it claims is the world's first 1.8in, SATA-connected 160GB hard drive into mass production in August. The 8mm-thick HDD is accompanied by an 80GB version that's just 2g lighter than the 62g higher-capacity model. Both drives spin at 5400rpm, up from th 4200rpm Toshiba's current top-of-the-line 1.8in drive …
500G/1500G shock proof
So which staffer gets to dump it from the plane??
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab