Toshiba will put what it claims is the world's first 1.8in, SATA-connected 160GB hard drive into mass production in August. The 8mm-thick HDD is accompanied by an 80GB version that's just 2g lighter than the 62g higher-capacity model. Both drives spin at 5400rpm, up from th 4200rpm Toshiba's current top-of-the-line 1.8in drive …
500G/1500G shock proof
So which staffer gets to dump it from the plane??
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix