Toshiba will put what it claims is the world's first 1.8in, SATA-connected 160GB hard drive into mass production in August. The 8mm-thick HDD is accompanied by an 80GB version that's just 2g lighter than the 62g higher-capacity model. Both drives spin at 5400rpm, up from th 4200rpm Toshiba's current top-of-the-line 1.8in drive …
500G/1500G shock proof
So which staffer gets to dump it from the plane??
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market