Toshiba will put what it claims is the world's first 1.8in, SATA-connected 160GB hard drive into mass production in August. The 8mm-thick HDD is accompanied by an 80GB version that's just 2g lighter than the 62g higher-capacity model. Both drives spin at 5400rpm, up from th 4200rpm Toshiba's current top-of-the-line 1.8in drive …
500G/1500G shock proof
So which staffer gets to dump it from the plane??
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know