Red Hat Inc today settled two patent lawsuits that the Linux software firm had been contesting. It said that patent claims by Firestar Software Inc, filed in 2006, and DataTern Inc, filed earlier this year, have now been settled. The financial terms of both deals were kept secret. However, the company remains embroiled in a …
Why is LLC bothering with such a waste of time?
mutliple displays off the same machine as seperate workspaces were done
BEFORE the GUI became a reality on text only mainframes...
Im not old enough to have ever done anything that dismantle one and it
seems blatantly obvious to me...
tools like "screen" and "synergy" make this a moot point and "public domain" in a sense as well... are they going to go after *everyone* !?!?
I'll take the coat with anti-static lining and covered in cat fur from my pet...
It's not multiple workspaces!
It's one workspace.
On a Cube!
That freakin' Spins!
Wouldn't Englebart's (fairly well distributed) video from 1968 be applicable? Does the patent office even have folks who can watch TV, let alone read?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor