Intel's apparently not too keen on other chipset makers building USB 3.0 - aka SuperSpeed USB - into their products. To that end, one website claims, the chip giant's not sharing its toys. According to a story over at Fudzilla, it's being whispered around Taipei among the vendors gathered for Computex, that "at this time you …
Intel's side of the story
Hi, I work for Intel. For Intel's side of the story, pls read this: http://blogs.intel.com/technology/2008/06/usb_30_for_the_masses_dispelli.php
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence