Yahoo! has accused Carl Icahn of grossly misstating the facts about Microsoft's bid for the company and its subsequent actions. Roy Bostock, Yahoo!'s chairman, denied that the company's staff retention plan was a "poison pill" designed to make a Microsoft takeover prohibitively expensive. He said payments would only be made to …
Of course they are going to attempt to discredit anything from Icahn. He is interested in firing the whole lot! Sorry, but those tools days are numbered...
Icahn is a nightmare
I remember what he did to TWA. A lot of people who helped me along during my biz-travel days got shit-canned after he stole a billion dollars from the airline...
It was a pretty darn good statement of the issues. However, that opinion having been tossed at you, can you please let the world know what you think the point of selling Yahoo to Microsoft is? And for that matter, can you let me why you think Microsoft even cares now?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad