It's rumoured that another Sidekick handset is being prepped for an unveiling tomorrow, with the latest design being hawked by legendary sidewalk surfer Tony Hawk. According to a story on website Boy Genius Report, the Motorola-made phone features a skateboarding look and feel. We don’t know if that means that some tiny wheels …
...a “grip-tape-texture” would burn a hole in your trousers. surely a marketing overstatement?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK