It's rumoured that another Sidekick handset is being prepped for an unveiling tomorrow, with the latest design being hawked by legendary sidewalk surfer Tony Hawk. According to a story on website Boy Genius Report, the Motorola-made phone features a skateboarding look and feel. We don’t know if that means that some tiny wheels …
...a “grip-tape-texture” would burn a hole in your trousers. surely a marketing overstatement?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest