It's rumoured that another Sidekick handset is being prepped for an unveiling tomorrow, with the latest design being hawked by legendary sidewalk surfer Tony Hawk. According to a story on website Boy Genius Report, the Motorola-made phone features a skateboarding look and feel. We don’t know if that means that some tiny wheels …
...a “grip-tape-texture” would burn a hole in your trousers. surely a marketing overstatement?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids