TeliaSonera has turned down a $42bn offer from France Telecom, owner of the Orange brand, after the board decided unanimously that the company was worth more than that. This belief is in stark contrast to France Telecom shareholders, who sent the company's shares down 3.4 per cent when the offer became public, reflecting a …
The number of foreign companies that FT is sucking money from, and applying its own missmanagement rules, is already high enough. Good to see Telia Sonera spared from this fate.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!