TeliaSonera has turned down a $42bn offer from France Telecom, owner of the Orange brand, after the board decided unanimously that the company was worth more than that. This belief is in stark contrast to France Telecom shareholders, who sent the company's shares down 3.4 per cent when the offer became public, reflecting a …
The number of foreign companies that FT is sucking money from, and applying its own missmanagement rules, is already high enough. Good to see Telia Sonera spared from this fate.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...