TeliaSonera has turned down a $42bn offer from France Telecom, owner of the Orange brand, after the board decided unanimously that the company was worth more than that. This belief is in stark contrast to France Telecom shareholders, who sent the company's shares down 3.4 per cent when the offer became public, reflecting a …
The number of foreign companies that FT is sucking money from, and applying its own missmanagement rules, is already high enough. Good to see Telia Sonera spared from this fate.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can