Gaming boffins from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have developed a Wii-style videogame designed to help visually impaired players virtually thrash their 20/20 competitors. Wii_music_game_for_blind_02 MIT's AudiOdyssey" as the beat quickens, a sea of clubbers rises onscreen AudiOdyssey sees the player become …
Where are the pics?
Are there any actual screenshots yet?
pics and video...
...are on the site via the link
oh yeah, you forgot to mention
the whole thingy just runs on Windows.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring