Gaming boffins from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have developed a Wii-style videogame designed to help visually impaired players virtually thrash their 20/20 competitors. Wii_music_game_for_blind_02 MIT's AudiOdyssey" as the beat quickens, a sea of clubbers rises onscreen AudiOdyssey sees the player become …
Where are the pics?
Are there any actual screenshots yet?
pics and video...
...are on the site via the link
oh yeah, you forgot to mention
the whole thingy just runs on Windows.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung