Gaming boffins from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have developed a Wii-style videogame designed to help visually impaired players virtually thrash their 20/20 competitors. Wii_music_game_for_blind_02 MIT's AudiOdyssey" as the beat quickens, a sea of clubbers rises onscreen AudiOdyssey sees the player become …
Where are the pics?
Are there any actual screenshots yet?
pics and video...
...are on the site via the link
oh yeah, you forgot to mention
the whole thingy just runs on Windows.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps