Gaming boffins from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have developed a Wii-style videogame designed to help visually impaired players virtually thrash their 20/20 competitors. Wii_music_game_for_blind_02 MIT's AudiOdyssey" as the beat quickens, a sea of clubbers rises onscreen AudiOdyssey sees the player become …
Where are the pics?
Are there any actual screenshots yet?
pics and video...
...are on the site via the link
oh yeah, you forgot to mention
the whole thingy just runs on Windows.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2