A customer support application that comes bundled with HP PCs have been found to harbour multiple security vulnerabilities. The pre-installed software is designed to make it easy for users to keep drivers and HP software automatically updated. But flaws in ActiveX components within HP Instant Support give rise to multiple …
"The pre-installed software is designed to make it easy for users to keep drivers and HP software automatically updated."
Does it keep itself updated?
...to switch to the safe and reliable Mac platform ;)
... to just not run active-x.
Coat? It's the smug-looking one, with the copy of firefox and noscript in the pocket.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court