A customer support application that comes bundled with HP PCs have been found to harbour multiple security vulnerabilities. The pre-installed software is designed to make it easy for users to keep drivers and HP software automatically updated. But flaws in ActiveX components within HP Instant Support give rise to multiple …
"The pre-installed software is designed to make it easy for users to keep drivers and HP software automatically updated."
Does it keep itself updated?
...to switch to the safe and reliable Mac platform ;)
... to just not run active-x.
Coat? It's the smug-looking one, with the copy of firefox and noscript in the pocket.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat