A customer support application that comes bundled with HP PCs have been found to harbour multiple security vulnerabilities. The pre-installed software is designed to make it easy for users to keep drivers and HP software automatically updated. But flaws in ActiveX components within HP Instant Support give rise to multiple …
"The pre-installed software is designed to make it easy for users to keep drivers and HP software automatically updated."
Does it keep itself updated?
...to switch to the safe and reliable Mac platform ;)
... to just not run active-x.
Coat? It's the smug-looking one, with the copy of firefox and noscript in the pocket.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS