A customer support application that comes bundled with HP PCs have been found to harbour multiple security vulnerabilities. The pre-installed software is designed to make it easy for users to keep drivers and HP software automatically updated. But flaws in ActiveX components within HP Instant Support give rise to multiple …
"The pre-installed software is designed to make it easy for users to keep drivers and HP software automatically updated."
Does it keep itself updated?
...to switch to the safe and reliable Mac platform ;)
... to just not run active-x.
Coat? It's the smug-looking one, with the copy of firefox and noscript in the pocket.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why