Register Hardware has come across a chocolate bar that lets you take as many bytes as you want, without ever causing you to put on a single pound. Toblerone_SIM_backup Toblerone Sim: save contacts with the zero per cent fat chocolate bar The Toblerone-inspired back-up device can store up to four Sim cards, thanks to its 32KB …
Is this only for the NOKIA 5210, or does Amazon somehow know what my phone is?
Ever since I was a kid, I've been waiting....
...for the release of a chocolate bar called Toblertwo.
I've used the joke icon, but it's a bluff. When I was a kid I really did think they'd bring out Tobler Two eventually.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market