Register Hardware has come across a chocolate bar that lets you take as many bytes as you want, without ever causing you to put on a single pound. Toblerone_SIM_backup Toblerone Sim: save contacts with the zero per cent fat chocolate bar The Toblerone-inspired back-up device can store up to four Sim cards, thanks to its 32KB …
Is this only for the NOKIA 5210, or does Amazon somehow know what my phone is?
Ever since I was a kid, I've been waiting....
...for the release of a chocolate bar called Toblertwo.
I've used the joke icon, but it's a bluff. When I was a kid I really did think they'd bring out Tobler Two eventually.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad