Register Hardware has come across a chocolate bar that lets you take as many bytes as you want, without ever causing you to put on a single pound. Toblerone_SIM_backup Toblerone Sim: save contacts with the zero per cent fat chocolate bar The Toblerone-inspired back-up device can store up to four Sim cards, thanks to its 32KB …
Is this only for the NOKIA 5210, or does Amazon somehow know what my phone is?
Ever since I was a kid, I've been waiting....
...for the release of a chocolate bar called Toblertwo.
I've used the joke icon, but it's a bluff. When I was a kid I really did think they'd bring out Tobler Two eventually.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update