Register Hardware has come across a chocolate bar that lets you take as many bytes as you want, without ever causing you to put on a single pound. Toblerone_SIM_backup Toblerone Sim: save contacts with the zero per cent fat chocolate bar The Toblerone-inspired back-up device can store up to four Sim cards, thanks to its 32KB …
Is this only for the NOKIA 5210, or does Amazon somehow know what my phone is?
Ever since I was a kid, I've been waiting....
...for the release of a chocolate bar called Toblertwo.
I've used the joke icon, but it's a bluff. When I was a kid I really did think they'd bring out Tobler Two eventually.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS