I have recently purchased myself a shiny new Dell XPS M1330 laptop. One of the options when I was configuring the machine was to include a Wireless Broadband card which was tied to Vodafone, but I already have a USB modem and contract with 3. I am looking for a more integrated solution for my broadband. Is it possible to …
The M1330 has the Dell 5520 card as an option, this card is not locked to vodafone, I just threw the voda SIM and placed my T-Mobile SIM in the slot under the battery. Works perfectly.
You can buy the cards to slot in, saves the USB or Expresscard slot.
The airels are built in to the screen
Found the same..
...you can put any SIM you like in. But from the various tests i've done Vodafone has far and away the best and most stable 3G coverage in the UK at the moment so i'd stick with it if you can... add in to the fact that you can configure it to access Cisco VPN etc (something no other carrier has managed to allow in my tests!!!)
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months