If MSI hasn’t blown you over with its Wind miniature notebook then the manufacturer’s got another offering up its sleeve: a dinky desktop PC claimed to be both quiet and energy efficient. MSI_Wind_PC_02 MSI's Wind PC: Atom powered Images courtesy TweakTown MSI unveiled the Wind PC at Computex in Taipei this morning, amid a …
The ports are better and worse than the ebox ... on the one hand it seems to have a better array of audio sockets, on the other it's got VGA rather than DVI; contrast that with ebox's solitary audio socket and DVI.
Having said that, the MSI does look a bit tatty compared to the sleek lines of the ebox (and the DVD drive I can live without); I'm sure one could plug a USB soundcard into the latter to fix the audio problem.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE