If MSI hasn’t blown you over with its Wind miniature notebook then the manufacturer’s got another offering up its sleeve: a dinky desktop PC claimed to be both quiet and energy efficient. MSI_Wind_PC_02 MSI's Wind PC: Atom powered Images courtesy TweakTown MSI unveiled the Wind PC at Computex in Taipei this morning, amid a …
The ports are better and worse than the ebox ... on the one hand it seems to have a better array of audio sockets, on the other it's got VGA rather than DVI; contrast that with ebox's solitary audio socket and DVI.
Having said that, the MSI does look a bit tatty compared to the sleek lines of the ebox (and the DVD drive I can live without); I'm sure one could plug a USB soundcard into the latter to fix the audio problem.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them