MSI has officially launched its Wind notebook, the latest attempt to steal a slice of the Small, Cheap Computer™ craze ignited by Asus’ Eee PC series. MSI_Wind_NB_02 MSI's 10in Wind: breath of fresh air? The Wind's screen measures 10in and has a 1024 x 600 resolution. MSI unveiled the machine at the Computex show, which is …
Linux model is cheaper.
The Linux model is only 317.95 but with no Bluetooth. I wonder if BT is present, and there is just no Linux driver for it ?
Heres a link to all the available models: http://www.expansys.com/c.aspx?t=cat&f=1468
Looks like just another UMPC, nothing outstanding, and no where near the cheap/value end of the market represented by the ASUS 701 or the new Acer One.
However since when has £345 = €365 ?!?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat