Crackers briefly hijacked hacking tools website Metasploit on Monday. Metasploit is an open-source toolkit widely used by both hackers and security admins to test for website vulnerabilities. But visitors to the site on Monday were redirected to a page announcing the site was "hacked by sunwear ! just for fun", as recorded by …
No honor among thieves
'No honor among thieves' might have been a better byline...
Your comment here.
SafeInput is really good at client-side protection
Unlike many existing Internet Security products (e.g. firewall,antivirus) to protect end users' PCs or Servers, SafeInput.com is designed for enhancing security of data input on Client-side.
Financial institutions or E-commerce websites will be able to offer worry free security solutions to their customers on critical information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and credit card numbers, even if they are already infected by malicious software such as keyloggers, Trojans, viruses, worms, and the like.
Or a better one would be:
"No honour amongst thieves"
British website, so should be using proper English!!!
Sunbelt use Internet Explorer!
Heh, gaunlet laid
"the metasploit.com servers were not compromised, nor have been to this date"
if that doesn't scream "try me then people" then I don't know what does.
I'd try but I'm a n00by lamer :D
Agreed. The 'Hey, Take A Throw' posture is invariably gunna end in tears. Like saying 'Damn, I'm Lookin' Good' gets yer face twatted.
Dead parrot because of.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER