Discovery yesterday docked successfully with the International Space Station at 18:03 GMT, with mission STS-124 astronauts boarding at 19:36 GMT (see pic). Discovery crew greeted by Expedition 17 members aboard the ISS. Pic: NASA The shuttle arrived bearing mission specialist Greg Chamitoff, due to join the exisiting Expedition …
Surely should be 'Desperately needed space shit later today'?
They certainly do look happy...
to receive those spare parts.
"relieving flight engineer Garrett Reisman"
With spares for the loo, finally they can *all* relieve themselves!
Is one of the space walks to help clear the back "log" from the toilet after they have fixed it?
Caption Competition Entry
ISS holds Russian "bear hugging" competition to prioritise Discovery toilet visitation rights.
Those are magnetic boots they're wearing if I'm not mistaken.
Is the photo a web-cam pic of the queue and resulting scrum for first to use the new bog?
No idea what icon for this, so... none!
...nice to see you, but please don't squeeze to hard. I am absolutely bursting for a cr**p.
keep their sh!t wired tight whilst on the ISS
I always wondered why all america right stuff kind of guys felt the need to keep their sh!t wired tight in certain situations.
Now all those b movie cut n paste dialogues make sense
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS