Discovery yesterday docked successfully with the International Space Station at 18:03 GMT, with mission STS-124 astronauts boarding at 19:36 GMT (see pic). Discovery crew greeted by Expedition 17 members aboard the ISS. Pic: NASA The shuttle arrived bearing mission specialist Greg Chamitoff, due to join the exisiting Expedition …
Surely should be 'Desperately needed space shit later today'?
They certainly do look happy...
to receive those spare parts.
"relieving flight engineer Garrett Reisman"
With spares for the loo, finally they can *all* relieve themselves!
Is one of the space walks to help clear the back "log" from the toilet after they have fixed it?
Caption Competition Entry
ISS holds Russian "bear hugging" competition to prioritise Discovery toilet visitation rights.
Those are magnetic boots they're wearing if I'm not mistaken.
Is the photo a web-cam pic of the queue and resulting scrum for first to use the new bog?
No idea what icon for this, so... none!
...nice to see you, but please don't squeeze to hard. I am absolutely bursting for a cr**p.
keep their sh!t wired tight whilst on the ISS
I always wondered why all america right stuff kind of guys felt the need to keep their sh!t wired tight in certain situations.
Now all those b movie cut n paste dialogues make sense
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'