Playing on a Nintendo DS whilst clutching a cigarette is difficult. So, videogame firm Ubisoft is developing a title to transform you into a two-handed and healthier gamer. Ubisoft’s videogame is based on techniques promoted in books written by anti-smoking guru Allen Carr. In the videogame though, smokers players begin by …
New screen protectors
will be required that are resistant to the stubbing out of cigarettes...
I wonder if the Government should make this game Zero VAT rated due if it can be considered a medical aid ?
I've always found that you can use the filter end of a cigarette as a rather handy stylus. Problem solved.
That's 3 packs a day!!!!!!!! I think that example is a little extreme.
@chris - you clearly have never been a heavy smoker. That 40 a day habit can easily become 60 a day, I used to top that on a night out easily.
Haven't smoked for 18 months mind you. I owe Alan Carr for that!
Don't know why you'd want to buy a game. The book is cheaper. And one might imagine, more effective.
Skull and crossbones, because I used to smoke fags with them on.
Who smokes nowadays?
Everyone is using the e-cigarettes, no lit substances, no carcinogens, much cheaper, no smoke just harmless water vapour.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED