Playing on a Nintendo DS whilst clutching a cigarette is difficult. So, videogame firm Ubisoft is developing a title to transform you into a two-handed and healthier gamer. Ubisoft’s videogame is based on techniques promoted in books written by anti-smoking guru Allen Carr. In the videogame though, smokers players begin by …
New screen protectors
will be required that are resistant to the stubbing out of cigarettes...
I wonder if the Government should make this game Zero VAT rated due if it can be considered a medical aid ?
I've always found that you can use the filter end of a cigarette as a rather handy stylus. Problem solved.
That's 3 packs a day!!!!!!!! I think that example is a little extreme.
@chris - you clearly have never been a heavy smoker. That 40 a day habit can easily become 60 a day, I used to top that on a night out easily.
Haven't smoked for 18 months mind you. I owe Alan Carr for that!
Don't know why you'd want to buy a game. The book is cheaper. And one might imagine, more effective.
Skull and crossbones, because I used to smoke fags with them on.
Who smokes nowadays?
Everyone is using the e-cigarettes, no lit substances, no carcinogens, much cheaper, no smoke just harmless water vapour.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun