Playing on a Nintendo DS whilst clutching a cigarette is difficult. So, videogame firm Ubisoft is developing a title to transform you into a two-handed and healthier gamer. Ubisoft’s videogame is based on techniques promoted in books written by anti-smoking guru Allen Carr. In the videogame though, smokers players begin by …
New screen protectors
will be required that are resistant to the stubbing out of cigarettes...
I wonder if the Government should make this game Zero VAT rated due if it can be considered a medical aid ?
I've always found that you can use the filter end of a cigarette as a rather handy stylus. Problem solved.
That's 3 packs a day!!!!!!!! I think that example is a little extreme.
@chris - you clearly have never been a heavy smoker. That 40 a day habit can easily become 60 a day, I used to top that on a night out easily.
Haven't smoked for 18 months mind you. I owe Alan Carr for that!
Don't know why you'd want to buy a game. The book is cheaper. And one might imagine, more effective.
Skull and crossbones, because I used to smoke fags with them on.
Who smokes nowadays?
Everyone is using the e-cigarettes, no lit substances, no carcinogens, much cheaper, no smoke just harmless water vapour.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?