If you’ve reached that age where Saturday nights are taken up with dinner parties, don’t you sometimes wish you could be playing videogames instead? Well, thanks to one inventor, you can now do both. Pong_table The Pong table isn't for eating off, or is it? Mortiz Waldemeyer has designed a white dining table that doubles-up …
Surely playing it with food on the table would be a more advanced level of the game? After all, not being able to see the 'ball' coming towards you has got to make it more of a challenge. Hey! What about blindfold tennis?
what would be really cool would be incorporating a pressure sensitive layer, so you could bounce the ball off the plates on the table....
re: level 3
Moving forward, multiple players on each side of the table....
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst