If you’ve reached that age where Saturday nights are taken up with dinner parties, don’t you sometimes wish you could be playing videogames instead? Well, thanks to one inventor, you can now do both. Pong_table The Pong table isn't for eating off, or is it? Mortiz Waldemeyer has designed a white dining table that doubles-up …
Surely playing it with food on the table would be a more advanced level of the game? After all, not being able to see the 'ball' coming towards you has got to make it more of a challenge. Hey! What about blindfold tennis?
what would be really cool would be incorporating a pressure sensitive layer, so you could bounce the ball off the plates on the table....
re: level 3
Moving forward, multiple players on each side of the table....
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball