The brand new range is aimed at an "across the board" audience, from a "sleek" entry-level desktop to a "high performance" gaming machine and notebooks that cater for frequent use when mobile. Fujitsu Siemens Computers told a conference in Frankfurt this morning that it intends to "raise the bar" with its new end-to-end, uniform …
Amilo - new?
I remember Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo branded computers, as far as few years back . Seems like PR went over the maximum on my BS-meter.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report