The brand new range is aimed at an "across the board" audience, from a "sleek" entry-level desktop to a "high performance" gaming machine and notebooks that cater for frequent use when mobile. Fujitsu Siemens Computers told a conference in Frankfurt this morning that it intends to "raise the bar" with its new end-to-end, uniform …
Amilo - new?
I remember Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo branded computers, as far as few years back . Seems like PR went over the maximum on my BS-meter.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix