The brand new range is aimed at an "across the board" audience, from a "sleek" entry-level desktop to a "high performance" gaming machine and notebooks that cater for frequent use when mobile. Fujitsu Siemens Computers told a conference in Frankfurt this morning that it intends to "raise the bar" with its new end-to-end, uniform …
Amilo - new?
I remember Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo branded computers, as far as few years back . Seems like PR went over the maximum on my BS-meter.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws