VMware intends to sweeten how applications run on its virtual machines with the purchase of B-hive Networks, a firm that specializes in performance management tools. B-hive is based in San Mateo, California with its research and development center in Israel. Its flagship appliance, B-hive Conductor, monitors application …
Presumably you meant "its flagship appliance"; there's no apostrophe in the possessive.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop