VMware intends to sweeten how applications run on its virtual machines with the purchase of B-hive Networks, a firm that specializes in performance management tools. B-hive is based in San Mateo, California with its research and development center in Israel. Its flagship appliance, B-hive Conductor, monitors application …
Presumably you meant "its flagship appliance"; there's no apostrophe in the possessive.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things