Big Blue will release three rack servers next month that will come loaded with AMD’s long-awaited quad-core processor. IBM’s x3455, a two-socket system with up to 48GB of memory, will retail at $1,809 in the US. It's intended for customers who use scientific, technical and financial apps. The next model in the series – x3655 – …
I guess when you're third in a 3 horse race
significantly behind HP and Dell in market share, that first to market ceases to be important.
Race analogies -
I suppose the leaders in F1 are not in a hurry to get a new go-cart to market either.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack